About the company
Our client is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in Consulting and Technology space.
About the role
Automation Engineer is a highly specialised role responsible for assessing the quality of technical design documents in order to ensure timely, relevant and meaningful feedback and conducting testing throughout the development process, identifying potential issues and reporting them back to development teams.
- Strong testing experience encompassing a wide range of software testing skill including Functional and Automation roles.
- Strong experience in developing automation test scripts using various automation tools including Selenium WebDriver with Java programming & QTP.
- Involved in all types of testing such as System Testing, Integration Testing and User Acceptance Testing.
- Well experienced in webservices testing using API automation tools including SOAP UI and POSTMAN.
- ISTQB Certification is nice to have.
- Supportive and diverse workplace culture
- Professional Team Environment
- Flexible working Environment
Job Reference # 200203562
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Aditi Yadav on 02 9464 5530 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.