Contract till June 2022 - extensions likely!
Work as a Test Automation Engineer with an established consulting firm for a leading financial services organisation in Melbourne.
Interviews are taking place and multiple positions available!
- Functional Test Preparation and Execution
- Experience in Selenium, JAVA and Maven implementation
- Hands-on experience in API Automation using Rest assured/Karate Framework, Postman
- Experience in performing System Testing and ability to work with DB
- Good communication skill and ability to work individually
- Exposure to AWS/cloud-based MS architecture
- Supportive and diverse workplace culture
- Professional Team Environment
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Liana Do on 03 8680 4304 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.