As an Azure Architect, you will be heavily involved with the design and delivery of Azure based solutions for enterprise scale customers. You will need to leverage your own technical knowledge and that of your peers in order to ensure that a best-fit solution is delivered.
This role provides the flexibility to work from home 2 days a week, but will not cater to anyone looking for a fully remote role - applicants must be willing to visit the Perth CBD office at least 3 days a week most weeks.
- Azure Certified Solution Architect with hands on experience in architecture and implementation of solutions in Azure
- Previous experience as a data architect/analyst focused on the Azure platform
- Collaborate with various cross functional teams to define and determine integration requirement
- Ability to work across cross-functional teams in a collaborative environment
- Able to communicate with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Development experience using Azure API Management, Azure LogicApp, Web API, Azure Functions ,Service Bus, Azure Data Factory, Event Grid, Event Hub Azure Kubernetes Service on Azure
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Aaron Sherlock on 08 61511705 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.