Work from home 100% from ANYWHERE in Australia!!
About the company
Our client is a well-known utility company with leading capabilities in electrical space.
About the role
Azure BI Engineer is a highly specialised role responsible for building, implementing, and supporting Microsoft BI solutions to meet market and client requirements.
- 3 years + experience with Azure Data Platform, Azure Synapse Analytics, SQL Server, Azure Data Factory, Azure Databricks, Azure Analysis Services, Azure Managed Instance.
- Solid experience in custom ETL design, implementation, and maintenance.
- Deep expertise with Microsoft Power BI (Power Query) including data models, DAX.
- Demonstrable experience working with data lakes, data warehouses such as Hadoop, Apache Spark, etc.
- Experience with Datavault Modelling, Delta Lake, Visual Studio, Sparx EA is desirable.
- Supportive and diverse workplace culture
- Professional Team Environment
- Flexible working Environment
Job Reference # 256776
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Aditi Yadav on 02 9464 5530 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.