About the Organisation:
You will be working for one of Australia's leading mining organisations within a rapidly expanding team that prides itself on inclusivity, comradeship and flexible working arrangements.
This organisation has a global presence and has been undergoing unprecedented growth that will keep you engaged with cutting edge projects across a multi-year program of work.
What the role offers:
- Complex and innovative environment
- Perth CBD location close to public transport
- Flexible work arrangements to work from home several days a week
- Very high chance of extension beyond the initial contract term
About the role:
Our client is looking for a BI Developer you will be responsible for the end to end ETL process, expected to extract data from various sources and create visualisation using tools such as Power BI for various audiences. You will also be working in a great team that share a desire to make a difference and make the world a better place.
In order to be considered for this position, you should be able to demonstrate experience in the following:
- Strong experience with Power BI and other reporting & visualisation tools (e.g. tableau)
- Exposure to Azure environments and tools would be great to have (e.g. Azure Data factory)
- Demonstrated experience with SQL development
- Previous experience with the ETL process
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with Easy Morph
- Exposure to Mulesoft
- Python development experience
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Aaron Sherlock on 08 61511705 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.