About the company
Our client is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in Consulting and Technology space.
About the role
Business Analyst is a highly specialised role responsible for conducting research and analysis in order to come up with solutions to business problems and help to introduce these systems to businesses and their clients.
- At least 5 years of experience as a Business Analyst in Telecom, with a minimum of 3 years in Telecom Billing.
- Strong experience in Requirements Management (gathering, prioritisation, modelling, etc).
- Strong experience in stakeholder management and capable of influencing stakeholders.
- Strong experience in Agile methodology.
- Experienced in Telecom Wholesale Billing is preferred.
- Supportive and diverse workplace culture
- Professional Team Environment
- Flexible working Environment
Job Reference # 200204151
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Aditi Yadav on 02 9464 5530 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.