A 6 month contract is available for an experienced Business Analyst - IMMEDIATE START!!!
This role will see you gather requirements for a HR system upgrade (CHRIS21)
Duties Include -
- Plan and undertake activities to gather, understand, develop, prioritise and document business requirements and processes in support of the project
- Ensure that business requirements and business processes are clearly elicited and understood through effective communication and collaboration
- Identify and document key functional and non-functional requirements and prepare the Business Requirements Documentation
- Obtain input from, and formal agreement to, requirements from stakeholders including negotiation to manage competing priorities and conflicts
- Ensure potential changes to scope and requirements are investigated and managed
- Contribute to ensuring the solution is fit-for-purpose through maintaining traceability between business requirements, solution design and the implemented technical solution
- Coordinate business requirement related activities across project stakeholders,, external Agencies and vendor solution teams
- Analyse current business processes
- Elicit, develop and document the 'To-Be' business processes
- Gather the requirements for the implementation of changes in the business process
You will need to demonstrate the following to be considered -
- Demonstrated experience working on the delivery of ICT solutions from Discovery through to Implementation, and the maintaining of traceability between business requirements and the implemented solution
- Demonstrated experience planning, managing and evaluating business analysis activities which facilitate and inform the implementation and support of software systems in complex IT environments
- Demonstrated experience applying business analysis techniques and tools including business process modelling, process mapping and requirements traceability and in identifying, investigating and resolving complex business issues
- Proven experience in engaging stakeholders to achieve a high level of commitment, support and involvement and in the development and delivery of accurate, timely and effective information to internal and external stakeholders
- Proven experience in the documentation, review and approval of business and system requirements
- Demonstrated experience developing and implementing Test Plans and Test Cases, and management of Defects and Defects Register
- Demonstrated experience developing models, diagrams, specifications and other artefacts required for all phases of an information technology project
- Demonstrated knowledge of contemporary industry recognised business analysis and organisational change management theories, practices and processes and understanding of the impact on people, systems, processes and practices associated with the introduction of ICT technologies
- Knowledge of ICT project management methodologies and a range of ICT services
This is your chance to secure a new role that will take you well into 2022!
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Mark Staggard on 08 74220616 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.