Paxus is partnering with a leading financial services organisation who are currently undertaking a significant technology uplift program. One of the key focuses within this program is to uplift Collaboration and Enterprise Telephony infrastructure on a national. As a result of this initiative, an opportunity for two Business Analysts to join their project team on an initial 6 month contract has become available.
As the Business Analyst, you will work closely with business units across the organisation to document requirements for multiple migration projects within the collaboration and telephony infrastructure team. Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Documenting the 'as is' and 'to be' states of user and system workflows and interfaces across the solutions being implemented by the program.
- Performing gap analysis of the as is and to be stated to inform communications and change management.
- Ensure functional and non-functional requirements are documented, tracked and validated or verified for solutions.
- Assist with test case assembly, recommendations and data interpretation.
- Experience in migration projects from Skype for Business to Microsoft Teams as well as telephony rollout projects for physical handsets to users.
- Ability for both 'technical speak' and 'business speak' and able to translate one to another.
- Ability to contribute and refine customer requirements to provide appropriate technical and functional alternatives and solutions to meet those requirements.
- Able to facilitate Agile workshops and ceremonies where necessary
Job ID: 256386
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Daniel Keyte on 07 33395613 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.