- Work within high-performing Government Department
- $746 p/d plus Super | Location CBD | WFH
- 6 Months Contract | View to Extend
About the role:
The role is required to ensure the delivery of a higher than usual number of application changes and enhancements required by the business, IDS platform teams and information security.
A Senior Business Analyst position located in the Sydney CBD is required for the Digital Portfolio Team.
The role will report to the Project Manager within the Digital Portfolio Team.
Essential Skills and Experience Required
The Senior Business Analyst will be part of the Project Team responsible for implementing a new system onto the core Case Management System.
There is an opportunity for a highly skilled Senior Business Analyst who is passionate about business enablement and can meet the criteria outlined below to contribute to the development of high-quality services for NSW government.
The Senior Business Analyst will have the following responsibilities:
- Reviewing and analysing business intentions, services, processes and information needs to identify and document changes for business solutions and enhancements
- Consulting and negotiating with diverse stakeholders including vendors and driving outcomes
- Keeping across changing technologies, business processes and industry best practices.
- Managing deliverables independently against rapidly shifting priorities to respond tointernal and external demands.
- Review documentation prepared by other analysts and business users
- Participate in reviews, scrums and group meetings to identify area of improvement
Skills and Experience Required
The Senior Business Analyst will have the following abilities, skills and experience:
- 2 years+ experience as Senior Business Analyst.
- Strong business analysis skills and experience in detailed analysis and understanding of the functional requirements and business process documentation, including the tracking of functional and process changes.
- Effective communication skills, both written and oral, with a variety of technical and non technical staff.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as in a team environment and success with meeting deadlines under pressure
- Demonstrated problem solving abilities as well as good negotiation skills and
- business acumen.
- Working experience in both Waterfall and Agile methodology
- Ability to achieve successful outcomes through collaborative and cooperative means.
- The ability to interact appropriately with departmental officers, vendor personnel and fellow team members.
- Ability to quickly develop an understanding of the projects, its environments and related issues.
- Demonstrated ability to work within tight project timeframes
- Experience working in the Government sector
- Previous experience with training and / or mentoring of business stakeholders will be well regarded
- Previous experience with data migration project scenarios and preparatory activities to enable efficient business data capture will be well regarded
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Anjali Panjabi on 02 9464 5704 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.