A leading Client based in Greater Sydney area is looking for a Business Analyst with EUC and Infrastructure experience. 12 months Contract. APPLY NOW!!!
About the role:
This role exists to liaise with business and technology stakeholders for delivery of infrastructure uplift requirements which form the basis of change to business processes, policies or systems, to ensure that the delivered solution meets the needs of the business.
- Collaborating with Business stakeholders and the Project team to provide concept, feasibility analysis, functional and non-functional requirements for an infrastructure uplift delivery.
- To elicit, analyse, communicate and validate the requirements for changes to infrastructure systems, processes and policies.
- Full Requirements lifecycle Management, QA of proposed solutions and Test scenarios.
To be successful for the role, one must have:
- Minimum 3 years experience working in a Business Analyst role.
- IT Infrastructure uplift experience (desirable).
- Experience in EUC and Infrastructure based projects.
- Experience working with diverse Business stakeholders to influence solutions.
- Experience in technology and initiatives:
○ Software : Collaboration Tools (Google Suite, Atlassian, Microsoft etc), SOE etc.
○ Traditional Infrastructure: Security & Network related item including Access Management, AD Accounts, DHCP Setup, Storare etc.
○ Hardware : AV Technology, Laptops, Printers etc. at Corporate Offices, Stores and Distribution Centres.
● Experience in Tasks such as:
○ Data Gathering, Cleansing and Analysis.
○ Creating Requirements Documents (Function and Non Functional
○ Creating Process Documents.
○ Assisting with Testing and Deployments.
○ Creating BAU Handover Documentation including Runbooks etc.
If this is something that sounds like you, please APPLY NOW!!!
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please
contact Shweta Sharma on (02) 9464 5855 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic
backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.