This role encompasses proactive engagement and communication with the business representatives; project team members including the Project Director/Manager, Business Analysts, Architects, Change Manager; and implementation partners.
Key activities required will include:
- Design and produce a range of Information Management policies, standards, governance frameworks, associated procedures and guidelines for the Department.
- Engage with and consult key stakeholders across the Department to ensure Departmental information management policy requirements are understood and reflected in the instruments developed and delivered.
- Project manage the development and rollout of key policy instruments across the Department including the integration of current processes into existing governance models.
- Facilitate changes in Information Management asset policy instruments, processes, and registers in preparation for planned legislative changes to the Public Records, Right to Information and Privacy acts.
- Ensure meta data standards required by the IM program are met.
The successful candidate will be able to:
- Develop policy instruments that are fit for purpose and can be rolled out across the business.
- Demonstrate prior experience in developing frameworks and policies for a large and complex Government Department.
- Demonstrate ability to communicate complex concepts and issues verbally and in writing to a range of audiences.
- Demonstrate ability to liaise effectively with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders, to achieve desired outcomes and to maintain strong, productive working relationships.
Job Reference Number: 264330
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Yana Sanos on +617 3709 4928 or email [email protected] and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.