A leading State Government Client based in Western Sydney area is looking for a Business Process Analyst. Initial 6 months contract role. APPLY NOW!!!
About the role:
The Business Analyst will be responsible to identify, analyse and facilitate improvements to business systems, processes and workflows aligned with the overall business and strategic requirements and the Department's operational plans.
- Design tools and implement processes to identify, analyse and facilitate improvements to business systems, processes and workflows aligned with the overall business unit requirements and the Department's operational plans.
- Coordinate and undertake research and analysis of best practice on processes and activities to ensure the internal and external services are delivered efficiently, and business outcomes are measured and reported as required and systemic and emerging risks are promptly identified.
- Review the business unit's strategies to deliver services in a cost effective manner and to meet current and future requirements.
- Provide proactive and evidence-based advice and reports to the Director and/or the Executive Director to ensure the proposed solution considers the business requirements, identifies change impacts, and considers the sustainability of the recommended solution.
- Research and prepare advice in the form of briefs, policy and discussion papers.
- Liaise and work across Business Process Owners and Cluster Transformation Leads to ensure effective interface between program development, planning, service design and policy implementation.
- Work effectively with team members towards mutual continued development and provide feedback and advice on research and analysis undertaken.
- Support deployment team implementation through provision of detailed process documentation, first level data mapping to support data migration to new taxonomies, and validation of test scope and scenarios.
To be successful for the role, one must have:
- Experience as a Business Analyst with business case and business process analysis skills.
- Varied HR background.
- User experience.
- Experience with forms/ self service
- Experience in human centred design.
- Strong time management skills and able to deliver on promises.
- Experience in Business process mapping, requirements gathering, process and system re-design, business process re-engineering.
- Experience in determining As-IS to TO-BE state of the project.
- Organisation Management.
- SAP ARIS mapping.
- Understanding of SAP/S4HANA.
If this sounds like you, please APPLY NOW!!!
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please
contact Shweta Sharma on (02) 9464 5855 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic
backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.