The primary purpose of the role is responsible for providing effective enterprise leadership and direction of a complex and integrated business readiness program of work to ensure the organisation is successfully optimised in advance of a new ERP system implementation.
With a strong focus on effective and efficient program management and delivery the Business Readiness Lead will operate in a matrix style structure working at an enterprise level, operating collaboratively with a diverse and dynamic set of key stakeholders and partners to ensure the business readiness work program is successfully delivered to drive early organisational benefits and positive program outcomes.
Competencies & Skill Level:
- Model and lead performance excellence and values-based culture in line with the Leadership Blueprint.
- Expert knowledge in program management and a proven track record in successfully leading large finance business and technology (SAP) transformation programs in a complex environment.
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills and a strong customer-centric mindset
- Demonstrated ability to convey complex information in a clear and succinct manner to a variety of stakeholders.
- Exceptional leadership skills and the ability to successfully operate in a matrix style structure while empowering teams to exceed expectations.
- Highly developed negotiation, influencing, consultative, communication and interpersonal skills suited to supporting business change and dealing with a range of critical and often time sensitive issues, at an executive level.
- Substantial experience in providing strategic advice, business acumen, financial management, risk management, resource management and reporting skills.
- Possession of a relevant tertiary qualification in an appropriate field is highly desirable.
- Post Graduate Qualifications in Management, Public Administration, Technology or similar would also be highly desirable.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Emma Metzger on +617 3339 5618 or email [email protected] and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.