My client is one of the most reputable organisations in Financial Services and Banking industry. To fuel the requirements and expansion of Operational Excellence team, they are looking for multiple positions as Management Consultant in Business Transformation. Seniority level can vary based on personal experience.
What You Can Achieve from this Role
- Industry leading practices
- Exceptional exposure to core businesses in Financial Services Industry
- Career building and fast progressing
- Lucrative salary and generous bonus structure
About the Role
- Lead and manage business optimisation engagements
- Conduct structured Lean diagnostics to identify new opportunities within the enterprise
- Strategy and solution designing
- Manage multiple program execution simultaneously across portfolios
- Experience with leading business transformation/ optimisation engagements (spanning process re-engineering, operating model design, change management)
- Exceptional understanding of business process improvement standards and methods, with Lean Six Sigma Black Belt or equivalent experience.
- Experience in leading programs of work to deliver business and technology improvements.
- Ability to build strong relationships and influence senior stakeholders at all levels.
- Financial Services (preferred), Telecommunications or Utilities industry experience
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Kevyn Wang on 03 8680 4321 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.