- Government Department
- 4 months + possible extensions
- $550 per day
A prestigious state government department is looking a Campaign and Engagement Lead with a passion for digital marketing.
You will be joining a team that will be working on a wide range of projects. As a Campaign and Engagement Lead, you will be involved in
- Delivery of collateral across all digital channels
- Measurement and reporting of marketing activities
- Stakeholder engagement
- Content creation
Skills and experience required:
- Experience in digital marketing and delivery
- CMS including Drupal or Kentico
- SEO and digital marketing tools
- Google Ads, Facebook Ad Manager or similar
On offer to the successful applicant is a contract with an initial 4 month term with possibilities of further extensions. Rates on offer based on your skills and experience of $550 per day.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Aidan Daly on 02 9464 5716 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.