About the job
One of Australias national broadcaster is looking for a change analyst.
Support the planning and delivery of Change Management activities, with a people focus to minimise impact on our business and embed sustainable change practices in line with the client's Five-Year plan, People Strategy and compliance obligations.
What we want?
- Tertiary qualifications in Change Management/Human Resource Management or related field, or equivalent significant skills, knowledge, and experience.
- Demonstrated significant experience, knowledge, and skills in applying Change Management disciplines and Human Resources.
- Demonstrated significant experience working across national and very complex change programs, such as enterprise-wide system implementations.
- Practical experience in conducting stakeholder analysis and engagement sessions and undertaking in-depth change impact assessments to devise relevant change interventions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to convey very complex information to technical and non-technical audiences; and foster an open and creative approach both within and across teams.
- Highly advanced ability to plan and facilitate effective communications, including briefings, meetings, workshops to achieve desired outcomes.
- Experience working sensitively and proactively with employees experiencing change; and ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal.
- Excellent planning, organisational skills, and high attention to detail, with the ability to analyse and make judgement calls on competing requirements, while working under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
Experience working on media products, services and employee experiences is desirable.
- Highly competitive day rate!
- Great work culture!
- 6 month contract with chance of extension!
Job ID- 200203631
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Deepika Phogat on 02 9464 5573 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.