A great 12 month contract is available for an experienced Change Manager!
You will be responsible for the welfare and wellbeing of the project team, supporting worksites, managers and staff impacted by the change. The incumbent will develop and implement the change management, communications, stakeholder management and training plans and provide leadership and direction to the Change and Training team.
The Key Outcomes for this role are:
- Successful implementation for all assigned projects
- Prepare and maintain up to date and accurate change management documentation including change management plans, communication plans, review plans, and Issue log
- Staff wellbeing within the Project Team and on site in relation to the project's deployment
- Clear communication channels and consistent messaging in support of the project's deployment
The Change Manager required for this position, must have, at a minimum:
- Proven ability to think innovatively and resolve complex problems in a timely manner
- Proven ability to take initiative and make sound decisions based on an analysis of risk and business needs
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills, in particular the demonstrated ability to provide specialist advice, coach and influence others and prepare written reports and briefings
- Proven business acumen that translates into rapid understanding of the business and the impacts on change and communications initiatives
- Demonstrated ability to determine, prioritise, and manage multiple, often conflicting, priorities to deliver agreed business outcomes
You will need to display:
- Proven experience in developing, leading and implementing successful change management strategies
- Experience in developing and implementing successful communications strategies
- Experience leading, motivating and developing a team of staff
- Proven experience in relationship management and influencing a range of internal and external stakeholders
- Successful record of identifying customer needs, developing service strategies and ensuring a high level of customer service is provided
- PROCSI qualifications preferred
Add your skills to this high profile sector!
Start date is thought to be the 1st week in October - DO NOT DELAY!!!
Due to the secure nature of this role, you will need to already hold a minimum of Baseline Security Clearance to be considered, please note - this is a mandatory requirement.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Mark Staggard on 08 74220616 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.