Candidate Attributes Which Will Enable Success:
- Experience in Cyber-Security and Services with strong stakeholder management and influencing skills
- Sufficient technical expertise, academic training or knowledge of information technology is required to provide a comprehensive, differentiated, and valuable level of consulting advice to the client.
- Industry knowledge of Cyber-Security operational requirements and processes
- Strong and up-to-date understanding of Managed Security solutions and the security marketplace.
- Proven track record in Managed Security Services, Security solutions, Risk and Compliance and security professional services.
- Strong understanding of remote access, End-Point Protection, Intelligent Security Operations, Infrastructure and Cloud Security, Privileged Access Management and firewall services and their positioning within security and mobility propositions.
- Strong affinity and relationships with applicable suppliers such as Checkpoint, Cisco, Palo Alto Networks, RSA Security, Forcepoint, FireEye, Splunk, etc are desirable.
- Understand the trends and requirements of the security market and in-region competitors such as NTT, Deloitte, SingTel/Trustwave, IBM, Accenture, Verizon etc.
- Experience with distributor/reseller channels, capable to work with partners (3rd party)
- Solid grasp of relevant legislation, regulations and frameworks. E.g. ASD Top 4, Essential 8, NIST, PCI-DSS, Privacy Act, GDPR
- Client relationship skills up to CISO, CxO level executives in Tier-1 clients
- Ability to present complex ideas in succinct yet compelling form that creates urgency to engage Cyber Security for solutioning
- Ability to lead/coordinate virtual teams with members from a range of functions, skills, and reporting structures to deliver comprehensive and timely pre-sales proposals
- Excellent presentation skills, with experience delivering inspiring talks around complex technical subject matter
- Strong leadership skills - with experience building, inspiring and managing delivery across virtual, matrixed teams
- Client Stakeholder engagement - Build and maintain professional relationships with key customer leadership (CISO, CRO, CTO, CxO etc)
- Oversee and / or be directly involved where required in consulting / advisory and managed services engagements
- Communicate Cyber Security services portfolio positioning and value to target market/client and analysts.
- Contribute to the ongoing security business planning and strategy, aligning to current and future market changes
- Discusses security risk and associated mitigation approach/techniques in business context
- Build influential relationships with key industry leaders / partners
- Analyse, develop, and present solutions to CISO and CxO level executives. Building on the strategy roadmap, the CDSO is expected to assess, recommend, and drive the implementation of security solutions that effectively support client business objectives in infrastructure and information risk management.
- Provides mentoring for new Security Delivery Leads and Security Compliance Officers
- Demonstrate a truly independent spirit that is committed to client success from an unbiased trusted advisor capacity
- Work closely with Account Executives, pre-sales and security solution staff within country, regionally and globally, to define solutions that best align with the client objectives and respond to tender processes
- Perform ongoing qualification of requirements
- Identifies "Win Themes" and security differentiators
- 10+ years of experience as a consultant or advisor in Cyber Security
- Detailed understanding of, and experience in, IT Security, Information Security and Security Management
- Previous CISO with CISM or similar industry recognised accreditation (Desired, not imperative)
- A current national security clearance or eligible for a clearance (desirable)
- CISSP certification, CISM/CISA or CRISC
- Experience of working with ISO27001 auditors and of the audit process
- Experience of work as a senior security consultant
- Experience of presenting at public events and client meetings
- Experience of translating contractual security requirements to deliverables
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact James Phillips on 07 33395620 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.