- Work within high-performing Government Department
- $719-$800 p/d plus Super | Location Eveleigh | WFH
- 6 Months Contract | View to Extend
About the role:
The Senior Citrix Administrator will be part of the Citrix Team overseeing complex application & desktop virtualization environments, and intricate access layer system, onprem and in cloud.
The role provides technical leadership, building and configuration and integration of application & desktop virtualization platforms. The role includes BAU and project type work and involves collaboration with key stakeholders, vendor representatives, other IT SMEs to deliver innovative solutions.
- Responsible, together with the team, for the day-to-day administration and operations of the Department's virtual apps and virtual desktops environments.
- Responsible for the incident management and timely resolution of VDI and XenApp-related tickets.
- Support the deployment of fixes and changes into the production environment, including patch management.
- Work with key stakeholders, vendor reps, and other IT teams to gather requirements, implement solutions
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of technical and support documentation.
Required skills and experience:
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in the administration and maintenance of application & desktop virtualization platforms
- Demonstrated 'helpdesk' and troubleshooting experience on Citrix-related issues and resolution of incidents.
- Incident management experience
- Experience with Citrix provisioning services and Citrix application packaging
- Active Directory experience including GPOs, security groups, DFS, etc
- Automation and scripting experience
- Excellent communicator and team player.
- Linux experience, is a plus.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Anjali Panjabi on 02 9464 5704 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.