Want to sell products that truly offer value?
Join a fast-paced, innovative IT project solutions business as they look to expand reach over multiple industries, offering bespoke services and packages that assist businesses achieve their goals in time-efficient and cost-effective ways.
As the Business Development and Client Services Manager, you will promote the business offerings and present value propositions to prospective clients, driving new business and assisting with business growth. Lead tender proposals, bids and quotes end-to-end and follow through with effective management of customer accounts from strategy planning to execution.
- Promote business offerings and value propositions to prospective clients to drive new business
- Research and seek out new business development opportunities for future proposals
- Lead tender proposals including bids, quotes, governance and engagement including policies and guidelines relating to contracts
- Negotiate agreements with clients and delivery partners
- Actively monitor customer satisfcation and service delivery performance, ensuring continued value and business retainment
- Experience in selling technology solutions involving people and services
- Passionate about business development and delivering IT solutions to businesses
- Adept in identifying points of value as they relate to services and solutions on offer
- Well networked, passionate about selling and confident in governing the delivery of services to successful customers
- Excellent presentation skills and a trusted advisor - you know what others like to hear and see and can quickly identify what's required to get things done
What's in it for you?
- Work with industry-leading professionals who are passionate about offering value and developing bespoke solutions
- Excellent base remuneration package + great commissions
- Work flexibility (WFH)
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Chris Selvage on 02 94645658 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.