What you will do:
- Support Assistant Directors in delivering high-quality contract management and procurement activities.
- Produce and support the delivery of documentation across the procurement and contract management life-cycle.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to build strong working relationships.
- Apply appropriate solution delivery approaches to enable the effective management of multiple projects within tight deadlines.
What they will require:
- Team Contribution: Strong ability to make a positive contribution as a team member.
- Communication: Highly developed communication skills, both written and oral.
- Stakeholder Engagement: Ability to understand diverse stakeholder requirements and build positive professional relationships.
- Knowledge and Delivery: Relevant core skills and capability in procurement and contract management activities for WhoG arrangements.
- Corporate: Strong understanding of public service values, ethical standards, and commitment to Respect, Equity, and Diversity.
What's on offer:
- Contract for 6 months with possible extension
- Location: ACT with flexibly WFH options
- Maximum rate capped at $78PH inc super
If this sounds like you, please don't hesitate to reach out
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Paxus Job number: 263736
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Chimi Tshering on 02 6151 9201 or email [email protected] and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.