MS Dynamics CRM Developer
- Timely and secure MS Dynamics CRM Developer role with a vital Fed Gov Dept. 6 month
- Lovely Pyrmont location / 6 month contract that can be extended.
- max rates of: $878pd incl. super or $886pd excl. GST for ABN.
About the Department:
This is a vital Federal Government Department that delivers crucial work in the area of cyber-safety.
About the role
The Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developer will be responsible for participating at an intermediate level in all phases of the development and maintenance life cycle for Dynamics CRM at this Department.
The ideal candidate will have hands-on experience with Dynamics CRM entities, MS Dynamics administration, workflows, configuration (including UI / form development - web + unified client interface), security, reporting / dashboards, migration, custom development (including Unified Service Desk), Omnichannel, web resources, data integrations, and CRM solution file management.
The candidate must have the ability to manage / prioritize multiple demands from a varied user base across multiple business teams. The candidate should have a deep knowledge of Dynamics 365 CRM in all functional and technical areas
Some key Responsibilities include:
- Development of the on-premise and online Dynamics CRM platforms using the CRM SDK
- Building and configuring of CRM forms, views, dashboards, workflows
- Developing SSRS reports using Microsoft SQL and FetchXML
- Maintain / work within TFS based code repository.
- Participating in design and architecture sessions with key business users, gathering and documenting business processes and requirements for the system
- Balance business users requests and requirements with technical constraints.
- When required, assisting with internal support members to resolve technical issues with servers, ETL packages, SQL, SSRS and other related technologies to Dynamics CRM systems
- 6-8 years of recent experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE/CRM XRM projects
- Must have active baseline security clearance
- Ability to work collaboratively in a geographically dispersed team
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Demonstrated 6-8 years' experience as .NET Developer
- Previous State and/or Federal government experience
- Yes, true, you well might get a higher rate working in this technology area but the benefits for you in securing this role will be an improved work/life balance whilst delivering meaningful and varied work in CRM Development. Your work will also be making a positive difference in this key area of cyber-safety for Citizens. You will also get comparatively strong job security in securing this role.
How to Apply
To apply please use the link below. Further information if required could be given by phoning Samuel Williams on 0406 954 723.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Sam Williams on 02 94645517 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.