Are you a Business Analyst with experience working on Cyber Security initiatives? If the answer is yes, this large Government agency is looking for you...
The programs' objective is to meet the community's expectations and ensuring that their digital services are accessible, reliable and secure. They are modernising and maturing cyber security capabilities to ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of systems are protected.
As the Business Analyst you will provide interpretation of security operations and the changing of processes and technology to meet new capabilities. The role will perform business analysis and process review to identify and develop business and functional requirements specifications. This includes:
- Requirements elicitation and definition, business process re-engineering and process mapping
- Facilitating workshops
- Technical writing and producing high quality documentation including requirements, guidelines, and operation procedures
- Delivering multi-faceted artefacts
You should have the following skills and experience:
- Solid experience as a Business Analyst working on Cyber Security projects
- A strong understanding of the Australian Cyber Security Centre's (ACSCs) Information Security Manual (ISM), particularly the Essential 8 Mitigation Strategies
- Strong business stakeholder experience, particularly with cyber security, risk and compliance
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Confident presentation skills to peers and senior management
- Ability to work seamlessly with both internal and external branch stakeholders
- A positive, proactive, can-do attitude
- A pragmatic approach to delivery methodology versus meeting delivery milestones
- Ability to respond to change with flexibility and adaptability
Job ID: 200203559
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact James Perry on 07 3339 5611 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.