About the company
Our client is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in Consulting and Technology space.
About the role
D365 CRM Training Consultant is a highly specialised role responsible for re-engineering the client's processes to improve efficiency and performing many of the functional tasks required for a successful CRM implementation.
- Responsible for the development and delivery for the training program (TTT).
- Solid training experience using tools like Camtesia, Articulate.
- Strong exposure to training materials development (end user materials).
- Strong knowledge in Training reporting.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Supportive and diverse workplace culture
- Professional Team Environment
- Flexible working Environment
Job Reference # 200203941
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Aditi Yadav on 02 9464 5530 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.