Exciting Permanent Opportunity - Interviews ASAP!
- Evaluate business needs and objectives.
- Conduct data analysis and resolved Business queries.
- Understand Regulatory requirements from Utilities in Australian Energy market.
- Support Business team to generate report for regulatory reporting.
- Develop Store Procedure in SQL to meet above requirement.
Skill Set Required:
- 4+ years of experience in SQL Server.
- High-level understanding of the Utilities business process (Knowledge in SAP is a Plus)
- Knowledge in Power BI.
- Experience in Data Modelling.
- Knowledge in ADF pipeline is a Plus.
- Experience in Reporting Tools like Power BI and Power Query.
- Ability to communicate and articulate functional and Technical discussions at both technical and business levels.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Natasha Bhatia on 03 86804237 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.