About the Organisation:
You will be working for one of Australia's leading digital consultancies and joining a team of highly driven, enthusiastic professionals who thrive on tackling challenging projects and delivering best of breed solutions to some of the largest organisations in Australia.
What the role offers:
- Highly collaberative team culture
- Flexible working hours so you can manage your time between home and the office
- Perth CBD location, close to publiuc transport
What the role requires:
- ~5 years experience in a hands on Data Science (or similar) position
- Comfortable working closely with clients to develop Data & AI solutions that suits their needs
- Recent hands on experience with machine learning and statistical analysis
- Demonstrated ability to perform complex Python and R development
- Familiar with deploying to AWS and / or Azure platforms
- Deep Learning experience (e.g. TensorFlow, Theano, MXNet, Microsoft DMTK)
- Proven scientific research skills (published scientific papers and/or scientific conference presentations)
In order to apply for this role, please click 'Apply Now'. For more information about this role, please contact Aaron Sherlock on 0861 511 705 for a confidential discussion
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Aaron Sherlock on 08 61511705 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.