About the role
Our client is seeking a Delivery Manager for a permanent position to work for various Government Departments in Canberra. You will be accountable for the delivery of the project against the contract.
You support, monitor and report throughout the phases - sales, estimating, planning, mobilising and executing, right up to closure, ensuring regular communication with stakeholders and clients and monitoring financial performance.
- Balance scope, schedule, budget, quality and risks
- Develop, implement and maintain a detailed project schedule to ensure production of on-time, on-budget, quality outputs
- Report on status and progress of all aspects of the project against the contract.
- Assist client teams to implement change enablement processes
- Cultivate strong client relationships
- Manage Avanade staff - both onshore and offshore - as well as sub-contractor staff when required
- Travel as needed.
- Additional leave allowances
- Performance bonuses
- Gadget and wellbeing allowance
- Exceptional training and development opportunities
Skills and experience
- Managing project delivery against a contract
- Managing client stakeholder expectations
- Managing projects using an Agile delivery approach
- Managing requirements and team work using Azure DevOps (or JIRA)
- Managing project schedule using Microsoft Project
- Managing Microsoft implementations - Azure, Dynamics 365, Office 365
- Managing engagements in highly regulated client environments - eg Federal Govt
You must be an Australian Citizen with a baseline clearance to be eligible for this opportunity.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Antonia Levantis on 02 61519211 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.