The ideal candidate for this role is an individual who has a strong background in IT, project management, and is able to work in a cross functional team deep technical knowledge in an area in IT delivery and/or operations aligned to the successful rollout of a cloud based product. Being a global business with multiple stakeholders, you will be open to a flexible working schedule as we meet the needs of the different regions.
- Lead the deployment of the product applications
- Facilitate the development of functional/technical specifications to meet client's functional, enhancement, and integration requirements during implementation
- Prevent, identify, quantify, and communicate risks internally and externally
- Manage ongoing implementation, project documentation, and ensure projects and teams stay within utilization and budget targets
Qualifications and experience:
- BSc degree in Computer Science or another relevant field
- Comfortable with technical concepts and terminology e.g. HL7, API etc
- Understanding of AWS Services highly regarded
- Project management certifications preferred.
- Experience in technology industry preferably cloud healthcare / MedTech industry
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a high pressure, customer facing role.
- High level of digital literacy, including a sound understanding of cloud deployed software.
- Relationship management
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact David Ruiz on 03 86804202 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.