About the company
A fast-growing established start-up/Fintech working with major financial institutions. This role can either be based in the Sunshine Coast or in Sydney and has the potential to move to full-time remote in the future.
About the role
As a DevOps Engineer you will have a dual focus of managing all aspects of the AWS infrastructure and working with Developers to resolve any issues.
Along with this, you will be consulting with the business to identify opportunities innovate and push the technology forward.
- Overseeing and managing all AWS infrastructure
- Consulting with the business on DevOps improvements
- Management of AWS CodePipeline
- Working with Developers to resolve issues
- Review of code to identify issues
To be successful in this role your CV will highlight much of the following:
- DevOps experience Development (ideally with experience in start-ups / fintechs / financial services)
- AWS network / infrastructure experience
- Knowledge of application development
- .NET (C#) or Angular expertise
- AWS CodePipeline beneficial but can be trained
- Consultative style that partners with the leadership team
- A history of collaborative problem solving
You will have a career working with all stakeholders in a consultative manager matched by your technical skills.
Job # 200205900
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Aidan Daly on 02 9464 5716 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.