Paxus Recruitment is partnered with an Award-winning Performance Marketing agency based close to Richmond. They are looking for a Digital Campaign Manager who has a background with Paid Social, Paid Search & Display campaigns and is passionate about the delivery of quality results to all the clients.
With offices in Melbourne, Sydney & Brisbane the overall team is around 55 people. The current Melbourne team is around 35 people comprising of SEO/SEM/PPC/SMM specialists, Marketing automation experts, creative team, Account managers, and the Executive team.
Role & Responsibilities
- Working on paid media campaigns across Search & Social channels.
- Building, manage and optimize Google, Fb, Snapchat, Linkedin & Instagram Campaigns.
- Conducting, measuring, and implementing the results of A/B tests for ad copy and audience targeting.
- Performing traffic analysis in Google Analytics related to paid digital traffic and other sources/mediums.
- Analyze client's business goals (increase leads, increase eCommerce sales, specific model promotion, etc) and translate to a digital marketing proposal.
What we are looking for
- Experience in managing Paid Marketing channels (Google, Instagram, Facebook, Linked In).
- Experience with FB Analytics, FB business manager, Google Analytics, Data Studio
- Experience with identifying opportunities for sponsorships and paid campaigns.
- Good understanding of Google Analytics to use data-driven marketing to make key decisions on client websites to improve sales & lead generation.
Bonus if you have
- You're experienced with GTM, DV360, Google Display Network
- You're skilled in implementing pixels and setting up catalogs
- Experience with tools like Hootsuite, Buffer, Tweetdeck, Loomly
- Worked in an Agency environment before.
What you get in return
- The office is very close to the train and tram stops.
- Well-defined career development and progression.
- A great team environment to work in with regular team events.
- One of the fastest-growing digital agencies in Australia.
Why Work with this company
- Deloitte Tech Fast 50 (x2)
- JobAdvisor Top 5 Coolest Companies To Work For
- Snapchat's First Bronze Partner Company In Australia
- Facebook Certified Agency Partner
- Salesforce Certified Partner
- Google Gold Partner
- Marketo Certified Partner
* INTERVIEWING NOW*
*Please mention your VISA Status/Working Rights in your resume*
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.