About the Role
Develop a range of applications to support ICT systems for a Government Agency's Business Applications. You will work in a small team and will be invoved in tasks including stakeholder engagement, detailed design, user interface design, prototyping, programming, integration, migration and research.
- Develop innovative and forward-thinking software solutions using .Net framework, ensuring the solutions comply with information security requirements.
- Provide specialist advice and/or recommendations to internal stakeholders on software solutions.
- Investigate and problem solve production incidents, assess and manage associated risks, and develop application fixes
- Create and maintain technical program, end user and operational procedures documentation.
- Work effectively in an agile team, and liaise with other technical experts, business areas and clients
- Testing, debugging, diagnosing and correcting errors and faults in applications' programming language with established testing protocols, guidelines and quality standards to ensure programs and applications perform to specification.
Skills/Experience and Requirements
- Extensive experience in modern software development methodologies and frameworks including Agile and Scrum.
- Strong experience with MS SQL Server and SQL including associated .NET ORM frameworks (LINQ to SQL/LINQ to Entities) along with ability extend a Microsoft SQL Server database using EF Migrations XML and JSON at various application tiers (Database, Application server, Browser).
- Extensive experience in implementing Restful APIs using C#
- Extensive experience in implementing web user interfaces according to WCAG 2.0 guidelines, and verifying compliance with those guidelines
- Tertiary degree or relevant Diploma or Certificate in IT or related field
- Ability to obtain a Baseline Security clearance is required.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Antonia Levantis on 02 61519211 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.