An Australian Government Agency is seeking multiple Dynamics Developers for an 12 month contract + 12 month extension.
This role is open to ACT/MEL/SYD locations.
**Remote work is preferred, with occasional visits to the office.**
- Develop business capability, integration, reporting and productivity solutions using the technology platforms to develop, debug, test, and deploy solutions.
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders and ICT colleagues to design solutions that integrate to the enterprise architecture, security and service resilience context.
- Ensure development approaches align to best practice with a strong focus on developing sustainable solutions.
- Australian Citizenship, with ability to obtain baseline clearance
- Demonstrated experience as a solution developer using Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM including using Plugins and Custom Workflow Activities
- Demonstrated working experience in working on Power Platform - Power Apps, Power Automate and Power BI
- Development experience such as Azure service bus integration, Dataverse API integration
- Developing CRM Security models, access controls and role permissions
- Demonstrated experience in CI/CD pipelines
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Antonia Levantis on 02 61519211 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.