This large government organisation has an immediate requirement for an ERP solution Architect to be experienced with HR and Finance ERP.
Within this role you will be expected to develop a solution architecture for an ERP system and build an Enterprise Architecture practice, including frameworks, tooling and processes.
You will be accountable for:
* Being the lead architect on a greenfields implementation of a SaaS ERP platform
* Uplifting the enterprise architecture capability by: − consolidating architecture artefacts across domains of applications, data, cyber security and cloud/infrastructure − developing executive level strategy
− drive uplift of the architecture practice through repositories, patterns, best practices, etc − leading the architecture governance process
* Recommending system improvements to optimise long term outcomes and maximise performance.
* Developing and maintaining the technology roadmap for the Enterprise Applications domain and ERP implementation, ensuring alignment with the organization's strategic goals and objectives.
* Defining and enforcing architectural standards, guidelines, and best practices to ensure a robust and scalable technology solution.
* Conducting in-depth technical analysis, feasibility studies, and risk assessments to identify potential challenges and provide innovative solutions. As a valued member of the team, you will also:
* undertake additional responsibilities or tasks as required
* Proven experience as a senior architect or a similar role, leading the implementation of an ERP system.
* Proven experience as an enterprise architect, ideally with a focus on applications, integration and business architecture.
* Experience in a business facing role that focuses on key stakeholder management and influencing.
* Ability to balance strategic thinking with hands-on implementation and delivery.
* A strong business and outcomes focus.
* Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to address complex technical challenges and make informed decisions.
* Strong leadership abilities, with the capability to guide and influence cross-functional teams and stakeholders.
* Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written, to effectively convey technical concepts and solutions to technical and non-technical audiences.
If this is of interest then please apply
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Thomas Hodgson on 02 9464 5658 or email [email protected] and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.