Working for this global consulting company you will have experience in hands on ETL development skills. Surrounded by experienced technical and business counterparts you will be fully supported. Specialised Data Analysts, Data Quality Engineers and Data Architects will be available to assist you at every step of this Big Data program.
Essential Technical / Functional Skills
- You will be responsible for developing, testing, implementing, and maintaining ETL solutions and data pipelines for data warehouse environment
- Hands on experience working on ETL tools such as Informatica Power Centre or DataStage
- You will have experience working on data warehouse storage services such as Teradata or Oracle
- You will have good understanding of basic scheduling mechanism such as Control M
- Strong Understanding of overall data domain and related concepts of Data Modelling, Data Lineage or Metadata Management
- Strong skills in advanced SQL queries
- Minimum 3-5 Years of working experience in data analytics or data warehousing development projects
Desirable Skills / Experience
- Previous working experience in Banking Domain and understanding of Banking Domain concepts
- Previous working experience in Agile MethodologiesSound communication skills - both written and verbal
Benefits of Working Within this Role
- You will be working with experienced Analysts, Engineers and Architects
- Work for a company that offers an unparalleled integrated portfolio of IT, engineering, and infrastructure to its customers
- Lucrative salary and WFH convenience (even after lockdown!)
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Jennifer Bohm on 02 9464 5518 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.