As a successful candidate you will become the main point of contact for escalations of all EUC services, run weekly EUC meetings and look after all EUC Service Management (Catalogues) enhancements including packaging, DCS and WVD.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Transition to Operations for EUC services
- Stakeholder management, Technical & Process consultations - EUC Desktop & Packaging
- Attend and provide EUC updates in the Daily Operations meeting
- Attend CAB and represent EUC changes
- Visit site (Operations / Metro sites)
To succeed, your should have exposure to these 4 areas:
- Desktop Computing Services like having knowledge on tools like SCCM, Core image build process, patching etc.
- Messaging/Email Services
- Mobile device management using Intune
- Application packaging and deployment using SCCM
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted immediately.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Nik Stojanov on 08 61511702 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.