The Full Stack Software Developer will be enthusiastic, dedicated and adaptable demonstrating initiative to support and deliver the purpose, values and strategy of the organisation. Experience, knowledge and skills in working with .net, C# in Web applications and Microsoft SQL Databases is imperative.
The type of tasks undertaken will include:
- Projects to increase the functionality and enhance existing software and web platforms
- Ongoing maintenance and support for existing products and platforms
- The development of new products or projects as required to support the is education strategy.
- Fix issues for existing legacy applications until the new applications have been developed
- Work collaboratively as a member of the Development Team
- Deliver on projects to increase the functionality and enhance existing software and web platforms
- Ongoing maintenance and support for existing digital products and platforms
- The development of new products or projects as required to support the is Education strategy.
- Other duties as required from time to time by the Chief Executive.
- 3 years .net, C# in real production software
- 2 years+ Sql Server / Azure Sql
- WebAPI/ Web services
- Software Design Patterns
- SOA / Web Api/ Microservices/ Platform integrations
- Microsoft Azure Cloud development
- Source code management (Git / Github)
- Strong business analysis skills to write requirements
- Relevant Tertiary qualifications and related experience in IT and Software Development
- Excellent organisation and project management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- An understanding of the Independent education sector and the characteristics of Independent schools.
- .net core / .net 5
- Agile / Scrum
- Unit testing / Continuos Integration experience
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Yash Kumar Jain on 03 8680 4235 or email: and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.