The Developer will:
- Work collaboratively with technical and business stakeholders to deliver web development activities across multiple projects.
- Lead the delivery of an agency intranet and website projects.
- Conduct website testing for speed & SEO performance and analysing reports
- Provide training and support for the communications team.
- Develop internal- and external-facing web applications.
- Support data integration activities.
- Proven experience building CMS based websites in particular Drupal.
- Experience in the design and development of web applications including supporting APIs (or Azure functions), preferably with the Microsoft stack (C#).
- Be a critical thinker with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Prior experience working in fast-paced agile environment and exposure to modern technology, frameworks, and tools such as Microsoft DevOps.
- Ability to foster strong, effective relationships with all levels of leadership to identify or understand concerns and develop suitable solutions.
- A good knowledge and adherence to government standards, including the Australian Government Style Guide and WCAG 2.1 AA accessibility standards.
- NV1 required
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Norman Bersabe on +613 9087 4193 or email email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.