One of Australia's largest retail companies is seeking an EUC Solution Engineer to be a vital member of the EUC team, focusing on the Messaging & Collaboration domain with a primary emphasis on Google Workspace. Working on initiatives aimed at enhancing the environment, your responsibilities will include security uplifts, integration of new features like AI, and ongoing optimisation efforts.
- Collaborate with the EUC team on various initiatives, particularly in Messaging & Collaboration, encompassing Google Workspace, Microsoft Office products, and email gateways.
- Execute security uplifts, integrate new features, and optimise the overall environment.
- Report to the Product Owner and Engineering Manager to align with project priorities and backlog.
- Provide support for Google Workspace administration at an enterprise scale.
- Quickly integrate into teams and comprehend business contexts within large enterprises, with a focus on the retail sector.
- Drive process improvement, scripting, and automation to enhance outcomes continually.
To be successful, much of the following must be highlighted in your CV:
- Strong technical background in End User technologies, with a focus on Google Workspace administration.
- Experience in large enterprises, retail sector is beneficial but not essential
- Proficiency in Google Workspace administration in large-scale organisations with a grasp of complex security and change management.
- Passion for process improvement, scripting, and automation.
- Agile and customer-first mindset, dedicated to iteratively delivering value and meeting customer needs.
- Self-driven with a desire for self-learning and growth, contributing independently to team objectives.
Please apply to be considered for an initial 6-month contract for an EUC Solution Engineer. As mentioned, high probability of a 12-month extension.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Jennifer Bohm on 02 9464 5518 or email: [email protected] and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.