Role: Group Digital Director
Starts: May & June 2022
Paxus Recruitment is partnered with a niche Ecommerce Performance Marketing Agencies based close to Richmond / South yarra Tram stops. They are looking for a Group Digital Director who has extensive experience with Digital Marketing ?
The Group Digital Director will work closely with the Head of Digital, working a lot on Client Management, Campaign Strategy & Planning, Technical Execution, Team Development, and being a part of the Leadership team.
The company has around 80+ people with offices across 2 states in Australia.
Why Work for this Company
- One of the Most reputed Ecommerce agencies in Australia.
- Dedicated Budget for employee upskilling & Training; Mini MBA for all Managers & Directors
- 3 days office, 2 days work from home
- Great discount packages for all employees for multiple services
- Multiple events across the year to keep up to date with emerging trends & technologies.
- Office very close to Public Transport, cafe's and restaurants
- Regular Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner in the office for staff.
- Market Leading Bonus structure for your yearly performance
Roles & Responsibilities
This role has 3 aspects to it
1. Team Leading & Development
- Work with the Client Lead to help facilitate deliverables and direct your direct reports to ensure tasks are completed effectively
- Lead team WIPs and support workflow and resource allocation within their team, managing effectively and reporting issues or concerns to the Client Lead.
- Educate the team and introduce all-new Digital initiatives in line with the agency trading product.
- provide coaching and leadership to your team and develop and train your direct reports so they can continue in their career progression with regular check-ins on their wellbeing, development
2. Stakeholder Management
- Work with multiple stakeholders (internal, agencies, Digital partners & clients) to deliver high-quality work, in a timely manner.
- Ensures client reporting is sent out in a timely matter and any issues are flagged well in advance.
- Manage the buys ensuring campaigns are bought and delivered according to planned goals and will be responsible for timely communication if planned goals cannot be met, due to approved lead times
3. Planning & Strategy
- Lead planning work across the client, and develop the strategic direction into channel recommendations, tactics, and solutions to deliver to business goals.
- Drive delivery of strategic and innovative media solutions for your client, helping to evaluate media responses to determine the best fit for the strategy and the most effective tactics to deliver on the objectives
- Maintain strong knowledge of all media vendor offerings, as well as monitoring and reporting to the broader team on prevailing market conditions and opportunities.
What we are looking for
- 7+ years experience in a Digital Marketing role within an agency environment.
- Strong planning experience, and understanding of implementation buying principles across Performance Marketing channels
- Ability to work with Directors & Managers to track and report on annual deals, and manage overall budgets and commitments.
- Strong relationships with Digital Partners, Clients, and internal stakeholders, as well as the ability to manage a team.
- Proven ability to develop and grow a strong book of business by identifying opportunities, understanding needs, educating and inspiring companies to work with the Agency
- Proficient across digital marketing (Facebook, Google, Programmatic , SEO , CRM ) with a solid understanding of strategies and nomenclature.
- Experience working with eCommerce clients; a plus
* INTERVIEWING NOW*
*Please mention your VISA Status/Working Rights in your resume*
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.