Purpose of the position
Seeking an experienced Data & Information Architect to contribute best practices in the field of information organization and data analysis, migration and archiving. Successful applicants will be responsible for providing structure and form to complex datasets and work with multiple teams. A large portion of the work will focus on the information & data architectures and development of the relevant standards during the lifetime of the program. Post program implications will need to be accounted for in the standards and guidance to ensure that "beyond program" impacts are included in the standards, analysis and recommendations
- Develop and maintain the Information and Data Architecture .
- Create required Information and Data Management standards and oversee its implementation and compliance within the program.
- Liaise with vendors and internal teams as required to inform the Information and Data Architecture
- Oversee the implementation of the Information and Data architecture.
- Develop documentation artefacts to support the Information and Data Architecture work.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in a Data Architecture role in a large and complex organisation
- Experience in the implementation or redesign of an Information Architecture practice is desirable
- Experience in working with Dynamics 365 for implementing Information and Data architectures
- High level written and oral communication skills and excellent organisational skills.
- Good working knowledge of data migration and archiving problems and solutions in a large and complex enterprise environment.
- Ability to develop solution designs suitable for implementation, which address platform, information security, solution implementation and solution maintenance concerns.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Jen Fermin on +613 9005 1754 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.