Our client is on the lookout for an IT Support Analyst to join their dynamic support team. The ideal candidate demonstrates a passion for outstanding customer service and willingness to take on new challenges. In return you will benefit from ongoing support and career development opportunities.
- Provide excellent customer service, and display the ability to offer technical help using plain, easy to understand language
- Responded to customer tickets in a professional and prompt manner
- Troubleshoot and provide level 1 & 2 support of hardware and software issues
- Document and escalate issues appropriately
- Installing, testing and monitoring the operation of computer hardware and software; configuring hardware, software; and undertaking updates where appropriate
Please note: A current drivers license, National Police Clearance and Working with Children Clearance will be advantageous.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Sonia Robertson on 08 74220613 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.