- Prepare, create, maintain, execute and review test requirements and scripts, derived from design analysis and liaise with design, for AWS/Azure cloud native technologies that has the ability to integrate with with Cloud and Premise applications
- Raise defects, gathering information for defect entries and identifying points of failure and organising resources in the investigation of issue
- Contribute to and review testing artefacts, including strategies, plans, risk assessments, test specifications and/or status reports
- Develop, document, monitor and improve testing processes and procedures and promote testing best practice
- Contribute to plans, coordinate, prepare and sequence test cases based on priorities of the use-case
- Develop test documentation that clearly articulates the intent, user experience, systems and business processes, issues and risks being tested
Skills for success include:
- Knowledge or experience in working with Azure/AWS cloud native services as well as big data/analytics platforms (preferably Teradata Data Warehouse and/or Cloudera Hadoop),
- Proficiency in Agile project delivery methodology is required.
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) - essential
- Redshift - desirable but not essential
- Azure Cloud services - desirable
- Big data analytics - desirable
- Test Automation Experience - desirable
- Team Foundation Server (TFS) - desirable
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Anita Cunningham on 07 33395626 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.