6 months contract - extensions likely!
We are proud to partner with a Global Consulting firm to look for a Java API Microservices Developer for a leading organisation.
Responsibilities and Skills required:
- Work across the full stack, building highly scalable distributed solutions that enable positive user experiences and measurable business growth.
- Experience developing JSON REST API and preferred experience with developing SOAP Webservices.
- Must have Java development experience, preferably SpringBoot.
- Experienced in writing JUnits and utilizing code quality tools like SonarQube. - Must have
- Python development skill is good to have but not mandatory
- Experience working SQL DB and Dynamo DB. - Good to have
- Development experience on AWS (EC2, Lambda, SQS, API Gateway, RDS). -
- Candidate with DevOps background will be added advantage but not a mandatory skill - Jenkins, Kubernetes, AWS infrastructure management
- AWS certification would be preferrable / added bonus but not mandatory
- Work with agile development methodologies, adhering to best practices.
If you are interested in this position, please click Apply and your details will be sent through to us for review or call Natasha on 03 8680 4237 for more details.