Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Performing root cause analysis and incident management as well as problem and release management
- Perform server-side software installation and configuration of systems and environments (Linux system)
- Maintain technical documentation and participate in non-functional testing across projects and releases
To be considered you will have the following skills and experience:
- Minimum of 3 years' experience working in Linux OS admin, install, configuration, and troubleshooting
- Proven experience working with tools like Ansible
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please
contact Anisha Sarkhel on (02) 9464 5582 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic
backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.