Do you thrive on bridging the gap between business needs and technology solutions? We're seeking a dynamic and innovative Low Code Platform Manager to work with independent and safety regulation Organisation in Adelaide.
Combining your passion for customer service in this full-time permanent role, with your deep expertise in development principles and technology, you will:
- Engage senior operations and business staff to grasp emerging challenges and needs.
- Co-create use cases with the business, incorporating UI/UX design and system architecture principles.
- Forge strong relationships with product managers and the wider business to prioritise system enhancements.
- Design solutions based on user stories, leveraging quality architectural practices.
- Manage the low code environment to meet organisational availability and cost requirements.
- Ensure well-documented platform design changes align with IT governance principles.
- Periodically engage with Low Code solution providers to stay aligned with new features.
- Implement appropriate test strategies to meet functionality and quality needs.
- Analyse and optimise platform utilisation with a focus on continuous integration.
- Lead and mentor less experienced staff to ensure team success and deliver professional service to the business.
Key to success in this role is that you have strong leadership skills and proven experience in the following areas:
- Experience software development, test and deployment.
- Experience with integrated low-code and Continuous Integration/Continuous Development frameworks.
- Experience in planning and leading end to end release management.
- Proven ability to work with users of a range technical maturity.
- Ability to rapidly understand business concepts and processes and translate that into technical requirements.
If you're passionate about leveraging technology to drive business success and thrive in a team environment, we want to hear from you!
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Saumya Sharma on 08 74220617 or email: [email protected] and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.