Looking For A Better Opportunity? Join Us And Make Things Happen.
Are you a Developer that is looking to be a part of a company that cares about your professional growth, all while empowering you to become the best person to your family, peers, and the community? If the answer is yes, then this large ASX50 listed organisation is looking for you.
How You Will Contribute
- Own the design and implementation of standards, procedures, and methodologies to maximise the effectiveness of the product delivery life-cycle.
- Drive the delivery of quality product by ensuring code peer review, unit testing, and other techniques.
- Perform application release delivery, including administrative monitoring and activity reporting. Work with stakeholders to define priorities, and remove impediments
- In conjunction with your leadership team, provide guidance of, and governance over the selection and utilisation of technology as part of delivering high quality solutions as and when required.
- Ensure your team is ideally placed to provide system support both during an incident, and day to day operational issues.
- Ensure that your team is minimising their support workload by ideally fixing root cause, or proceduralising manual work around as a last resort.
- Govern to software development best practice and ensure repeatable and ongoing success.
Our Ideal Person
- Accredited tertiary qualifications in a relevant field
- Strong experience in the development of Android
- Excellent people skills with a proven record of setting clear direction for the team (Team, Personal and Project goals)
- Can govern code quality in mobile platforms through coaching and formal code reviews
- Fosters a culture of collaboration and focus on Customer Value
- 5+ year's work experience leading a team within a complex application development and support environment.
- Secure knowledge of application development techniques and structured application design.
- Good understanding of the IT&T industry, as well as technology trends and related practices.
- Demonstrated experience in agile ways of working and the ability to drive adoption within a team.
- Proven experience in developing and maintaining strong relationships across business and technology teams.
- Can work anywhere in Australia.
- Opportunity to work with with the best talents in the field.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Anna Reyes on + 613 90874195 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.