We are seeking a skilled and motivated Microsoft Dynamics Full Stack Developer and Technical Lead to join our Product Management & Engineering team. You'll develop company-wide Lead Management, CRM, Contact Centre, and Chat solutions used by thousands of travel agents daily in 6 countries around the world. You will be able to collaborate with world class development teams in Australia, Canada, and the USA.
The stack is a mix of proprietary Microsoft software and custom-built components. This position is a step above functional or technical development within Dynamics and requires in-depth knowledge, with a more expansive set of responsibilities.
If you love leading great people, building diverse teams and having the space and creativity to build technology strategies that deliver unforgettable experiences - this place is for you!
Day to day you'll be:
- Working with your team to develop software solutions
- Highly self-motivated and self-disciplined, collaborating with both technical and business teams
- Individually contribute to software documentation, design, development, testing and maintenance
- Automate your work with the use of CI/CD pipelines with Azure DevOps and GitHub Actions
- Providing ongoing direction and support of Dynamics 365 CRM Customer Engagement platform including architecture, development, best practices
- Developing customisations for Dynamics 365
- Providing reports on the status of projects to management and business stakeholders in an Agile environment
Let's talk tech:
- Microsoft's up to date cloud stack: Dynamics 365, PowerApps and Azure
- Azure DevOps and GitHub Actions
- C# version 10 and .NET Core 6
- Microsoft SQL Server, PowerShell, Typescript 4.x
- Expert level C# 9.0 and .NET 5 framework or later
- Modern SPA frameworks like Angular, React or Vue
Let's skip to the good part:
- Flexible work environment (Hybrid), work from home or our Global Head Office in Southbank, Brisbane
- Ongoing training and professional development
- Travel discounts and deals bookable through our internal team of travel agents
- Discounted financial and health services
- Global career opportunities in a network of brands and businesses
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Jen Fermin on +613 9005 1754 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.