This highly regarded South Australian Government Department is seeking an experienced Mulesoft Architect to join their dynamic team. This role requires experience with middleware applications, including high level experience with MuleSoft and Data Management, as well as experience in detailed requirements analysis, software design, testing, and deployment.
- Technical analysis and design of platform solutions alinged with the enterprise architecture
- Analyse and develop source system data models, integration data models and provide data flows, mapping, cleansing and lineage.
- Develop and support data integration canonical model and API catalogue.
- Apply data integration architectural standards/principles
- Manual and automated controls in data and integration design and analysis.
- Collecting and documenting data-integration business requirements and translating them to technical terms.
- Identify, communicate, and mitigate data-integration Risks, Assumptions, Issues and Decisions throughout the full lifecycle and resolve any data related issues found post-production.
- Using strategic thinking, provide and compare various options based on feasibility and impact analysis, propose actionable plans and roadmaps for both tactical and strategic needs.
To be successful in this role you should have
- Experience in a data-integration role with service and hosting solutions such as private/public cloud IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS platforms.
- Strong experience with Mulesoft
- Experience with SOA, EAI, BPI and API using API Gateway, iPaaS and ESB.
- Relevant MuleSoft certifications
Why you should apply
- Fast growing government department with highly skilled Mulesoft team
- Work with and learn directly from industry professionals in Government environment
- Career progression opportunities
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Victoria Jones on 08 7422 0617 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.