About the company
Our client is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in Consulting and Technology space.
About the role
Node.js Engineer is a highly specialised role responsible for managing the exchange of data between servers and users, develop back-end components, and connect applications with other web services and they also support front-end developers by integrating web-based applications.
- Experience as a Backend Engineer building and running distributed applications and services.
- Experience in NodeJS and associated technologies.
- Spring Boot knowledge or experience.
- Experience with the following technologies such as Kubernetes or Java (Spring Boot) or AWS is highly preferred.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Supportive and diverse workplace culture
- Professional Team Environment
- Flexible working Environment
Job Reference # 200204869
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Aditi Yadav on 02 9464 5530 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.