Our client have a requirement for a high profile project for a very well known Australian company, this role can be fully worked from home and contract will be for at least 12 months.
You will be working within a high performing and multi-disciplinary team that aims to improve business decision making through data and technology to design and implement high quality solutions using an iterative process.
Key Responsibilities / requirements of the role:
- Node Js..
- Hands on experience on Nodejs, Devops (Jenkins, Dockers )
- In-depth knowledge of various data storage patterns , Postgres experience is preferred
- Hands on experience with Apollo GraphQL
- Hands on experience with AWS and Azure SDK
- Knowledge of front-end technologies such as HTML5, CSS3 and react framework
- Knowledge of testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest.
- Working Knowledge of java
- Assist in scoping and sizing future work to ensure optimal outcomes.
- Work with end users, other engineers and architects across the business on technical roadmaps across solutions, languages, tools, techniques and patterns utilising the best of open source.
- Strong knowledge of software development best practices, including managing the design, development, scaling and testing of user interfaces.
- Ability to engage with end users and other stakeholders.
- Ability to learn new skills and technologies 'on-the-job'.
Job reference# 200205334
Veronica Moran - email@example.com
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Veronica Moran on 02 94645673 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.